1) Where did you go to High School? Burlington-Edison High School, Tigers
2) What do you do to earn $$ for your family? Web Project Management
3) What would the perfect day look like for you? My perfect day would begin with a leap from an airplane and end with me sitting next to some friends and a fireplace sipping on a mug of something warm and tasty. Inbetwixt my parachute would open; I would land on some soft powdery snow with my skis on; my knees an feet would hold out for the full run down the mountain; I would see a grizzly bear emerging from hibernation; and my wife would be standing at the bottom of the mountain with some freshly baked banana bread.
1) Where did you go to High School? Attended Teton Christian (too small to have a mascot) Played sports for Teton High School - Redskins
2) What do you do to earn $$ for your family? I am a physical therapist - specializing in orthopedics
3) What would the perfect day look like for you? After all these rainy, cloudy days...Surfing on a warm, sunny beach followed by a good meal with family and friends at a bonfire on the warm, sunny beach.
1) Where did you go to High School? I went to Vancouver School of Arts and Academics. While there wasn't an official mascot, unofficially it was the paintbrush.
2) What do you do to earn $$ for your family? I work at Taproot Theatre Company as their Education and Outreach Associate, helpng to coordinate all of their acting camps/classes and all school touring, Christmas touring, and improv touring shows.
3) What would the perfect day look like for you? That changes every week! Right now it would be hanging out at a beach house on a crisp sunny day with a stack of Jane Austen novels and a never ending supply of English Breakfast tea. When I got bored with that I would episodes of "Bones" on instant view Netflix.