Here is a link to Crista Camps to print off a copy of their waiver forms. Please have these ready on Sunday when you drop off your student at 2pm.
Here is a bit more information about Island Lake which you can also get off their website.
Camper swim checks take place Sunday after the camper check-in. The test consists of a short swim and a short session of treading water in our swim area under the supervision of our waterfront staff. Please be prepared for this and have the camper’s swimwear accessible.
What to Pack Please label all belongings with camper’s name and phone number. If the camper leaves something behind, call with a detailed description of the item and the week of camp attended.
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Toiletries (towel, soap, toothbrush…)
- Footwear for showers and waterfront
- Warm jacket
- Towel & swimsuit (one-piece for girls)
- Changes of clothing and shoes
- Fitted sheet for bunk bed (optional)
- Bible, notebook, pen (Bibles available)
- Skateboard or skates (for skatepark participants)
- Leather boots and jeans (for moto-x participants)
- Tape, MP3, DVD or CD players
- Cell phones
- Fishing gear
- Personal sports equipment
- Expensive items
- STRICTLY PROHIBITED: alcohol, drugs and weapons of any kind.